During the June 3, 2014 meeting, the Representative Assembly passed the Step Plus System resolution which led to the implementation of the Step Plus System.
The following chronicles the efforts to take action and consult with committees and members.
- VP Stanton’s Step Plus Presentation regarding voting and ballots (PDF, PPT) – September 30, October 2, October 6 and October 8, 2014
- Details Step Plus Proposal
- Message from Academic Senate Chair regarding Step Plus Proposal Details - May 16, 2014
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Memo from Provost Hexter regarding Merit and Promotion Funding for Step Plus Proposal - May 6, 2014
- Video of the Step-Plus Forum - April 14, 2014
- Dr. Feenstra's Step Plus Proposal Slides
- Message from Academic Senate Chair regarding Step Plus Proposal Consultation - March 14, 2014
- Joint Senate-Administration Workgroup on Step Plus Policies and Procedures (SAWSPPP) - March 2014
- Workgroup formed by the Office of the Vice Provost-Academic Affairs to evaluate the Step Plus implementation recommendations, draft written guidelines, and formulate recommendations on processes and policies.
- Academic Personnel Streamlining Implementation Workgroup (APSIW) Report - December 2013/January 2014
- Simplifying the Academic Personnel Process (STAPP) Report – April 23, 2012