UC Davis has a longstanding commitment to creating a culture of equal opportunity and inclusion, beginning with our faculty and academic community. We welcome those interested in becoming part of the Aggie family to learn more about the University's initiatives and in attaining and maintaining this goal. The University has taken many steps to uphold these goals and visions, which are outlined through this timeline.
Goals and Initiatives
- Principles of Community
- The 2018 Strategic Plan: To Boldly Go
- 2017 Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Vision
- Our Path Forward - The Principles of Community at the UC Davis Health System (UCDHS)
- Office of Academic Affairs’ Mission Statement
- UC Board of Regents Policy 4400: Policy on University of California Diversity Statement
- Anti-Racism and DEI Action Plan through the Office of Health Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (HEDI)
- Diversity Matters: How UC Davis Is Working to Increase Diversity. Encouraging Progress, More Work to Do
- Why Does UC Davis Seek Statements of Contributions to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion From Applicants?
- Guidelines for Writing Statements of Contributions to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Advertising Suggestions
- How and Why We Built a Majority-Minority Faculty by Kevin R. Johnson, Dean, UC Davis School of Law