Academic Senate Policies
- Annual Call for Academic Senate Faculty
- APM 100 (Academic Personnel Policies and Procedures/General)
- APM 200 (General Policy on Appointment and Promotion)
- APM 210 (Review and Appraisal Committees)
- APM 220 and UCD 220 (Academic Review Process/Appointment and Promotion Policy/Professor Series)
- Ad Hoc Committee Instructions for Evaluations
A Career Equity Review (CER) is designed to examine those rare cases in which normal personnel actions, from the initial hiring onward, may have resulted in an inappropriate rank and step--that is, the candidate's rank and step may not be commensurate with his or her record of research, teaching, professional activity, and service. The purpose of a CER is to recalibrate rank and step, not salary.