Recruitments and Removals
UC Davis adopted as campus practice the draft Guiding Principles: Search Waiver for Academic Appointees on July 1, 2016 with the following two exceptions:
- The duration of appointment for Junior Specialists hired under the search waiver criteria for emergency hires is limited to 2 months.
- The Non-Senate Faculty and Other Academics search waiver criteria for Spousal/Partner Hire is also available if the successful recruitment and retention of Specialists in Cooperative Extension is ultimately dependent on an academic appointment for his or her spouse/partner.
All search waiver requests are supported by UC Recruit. Please remember we also provide a delegation of authority chart to help outline the draft criteria.
Recruitments - Policies & Information
- APM 500 / UCD 500 - Academic Recruitment Guidelines
- Guidelines for Addressing Race and Gender Equity in Academic Programs in Compliance with Prop 209
- Faculty Recruitment / Retention Guidelines and Best Practices
- Academic Personnel Recruitment Policies
Removals - Policies & Information
- APM 550 - Moving Expenses for Intercampus Transfer
- APM 560 - Removal Expenses / General
- APM 561 - Removal Expenses / Assistants
- Academic Removals Chart
- Business and Finance Bulletin G-13